Michael S. Cash, Enrolled Agent

The best representative for any IRS collection issue is an Enrolled Agent (EA) with a collection background. An EA can represent you no matter where you live. I will provide you professional, individual representation with these common but still very stressful IRS collection problems for about a third of what the big tax resolution firms charge. If your problem is one of those on the list, below, or something different, call me toll free at (866) 711-9467 to discuss it.

Get Independent Tax Assistance!

Are you overwhelmed with a tax bill that you can’t deal with alone and can’t afford the hefty fees charged by tax resolution companies that advertise on radio and TV or fill your email in-box? You don’t need to pay for or expensive TV commercials or salesman’s commissions to get professional, quality representation.

QUESTIONS? Call Michael Today!
Local / In-State: (209) 484-5789
Nationwide: (866) 711-9467


Tax Preparation Services

Trusted expertise is just a phone call away.

Call for assistance today!