About Michael S. Cash, Enrolled Agent

I am an Enrolled Agent: An Enrolled Agent (EA) is a tax practitioner regulated by the IRS Office of Professional Responsibility who has technical expertise in the field of taxation and can represent taxpayers with IRS and most states the same as attorneys and CPAs. To become an EA, a person must pass a comprehensive examination or have worked at the IRS for at least five years in a professional position. I retired from the Internal Revenue Service after 35 years as a Sr. Revenue Officer in the IRS Collection Division. I now specialize in representing clients who have extensive unpaid tax liabilities or a series of unfiled delinquent returns or just general messes that they can’t unravel.